Back End Development
Over the past 10 years of experience with PHP, we provide one of the best PHP development solutions and services that are of brilliant quality. From creating high powered websites to more advanced and user-friendly Business programs; custom software to E-commerce stores; open-source development to framework development environment; We have dedicated PHP programmers’ team who can create apps that can suit all types of businesses. Our Agile experts who are all PHP certified developers work with (Linux, Apache, MySql, PHP) LAMP Stack; Web 2.0 and 3.0 and AJAX software technologies to create interactive web applications and add high security, performance and reliability.
Choose the plan that best fits your business:
We Build Customized Web Applications!
We create customized PHP web/app development services to create reputable websites, adaptable web apps and provide more highlights and ultrapractical functionalities to your clients. We create tailored sites and web apps utilizing LAMP stack to give an edge to exceptional businesses, fulfil all the various requirements of the clients and always meet deadlines.
We provide excellent PHP services that include interactive sites, open-source environments with added powerful features and implementing expandable web apps. Our expert PHP team of project managers, outstanding designers and high-end developers have achieved success in the majority of PHP projects stuck in different complications for customers all over the world utilizing best coding techniques and modern-day development tools.
Why You Should Choose PHP For Web Development:
1. Supports Multiple Languages & Frameworks
2. Quick and easy to support the online presence of your business without much expense
3. Extraordinary Performance, Platform Independent nature and offers amazing reliability
4. It is easy to tweak and works flawlessly with commonly used databases like My SQL and supports various other databases such as Sybase, Informix, Oracle and much more.
5. It offers full compatibility with the majority of operating systems including Windows, Unix, Linux and multiple web servers such as IIS and Apache.